Katherine found a really fun summer camp in Logan that Ally, Brandon and Kiersten could attend. Micheal Ballam's (the religious opera star) wife and daughters run a preschool during the year and run some summer camps. It was Monday, Wednesday and Friday and they are having a great time cooking, doing art, and using their imagination.
I took them up on Sunday after a trip to the airport with Matt. Katherine has a beautiful house and it was fun to see it in person. Kiersten was nervous leaving mom for a week so I went to make sure she was comfortable. Aunt Katherine has made her feel right at home and the kids are having a great time spending time with their cousins. They are becoming the best of buds!
We had to go to Aggie Ice Cream while in Logan - it is famous! Do you see a theme in our outings...Austin LOVES ice cream and that is an understatment. I will update more pictures when I get them from Katherine.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Off to Aunt Katherine's in Logan UT
Can you say T R O U B L E??
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
7/16/2008 11:29:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We have had a blast. I will bring a disk on Friday of all the pictures and also my camera. We are having a blast...I am a little tired! :)
Post a Comment