Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Treehouse Museum with the DeGroots

We spend Monday the 21st at the Treehouse Children's Museum in Ogden. They recently built a new museum right next to the Ogden Temple. It was a great place to go and let the kids play and Laurel and I could talk. We had 7 kids 9 and under so any talking would be a added bonus. Laurel and I are best friends and although I don't get to see her often I still KNOW her. The kids had a good time playing and getting to know each other.


Brandon playing with the trains...


Brandon the firefighter...

Dallin, Tate and Parker Degroot in the "Castle". (That was Laurel's madien name)


Brandon loved the knights and swords...he kept wanting to go back to the knights!

All the kids in the firetruck.


The kids all took turns building the arch and knocking it down. It was a fun day with lunch at the Pizza Factory and a full day at the museum. Thanks DeGroots!

No comments: